We must acknowledge that work safety begins with addressing the root cause. As a leader in on-site occupational health, we can provide you with a proven and validated process that can save you time and money.
Please explore this page to find out about our full services. It would be our pleasure to arrange a follow-up meeting with you and your staff regarding our program and the success that we know we can bring to your company in the area of industrial safety.
We work with local providers to bolster our performance and boost out effectiveness in care.
Helping companies save costs through on-site industrial health and post employment testing.
- Workplace injuries cost over 120 billion dollars each year
- Both direct and indirect accidents costs are paid for with dollars are paid from your profit margin
- The more accidents in your company, the lower your profit margin on each product unit sold
- Estimate the impact of accidents and musculoskeletal disorders by filling out the forms below.
View the following PDFs.
On-Site Early Intervention & Injury Prevention
Our #1 goal is to prevent injuries, lost time and reduce costs by providing the following but not limited to:
- Physical Demands Analysis (PDA)
- On-Site Ergonomic Assessments
- Physical Abilities Return to Work
- Office and Workstation Evaluations
- On-Site OSHA First Aid
- Ergonomic Training
- Develop and Implement Stretch Programs
- Use of technology such as performance wearables
- Trend Analysis: Identify Problem Tasks, Risk Factors and Root Cause.
This is a radically new approach to evaluating workplace performance using passive sensing data from your phones and wearables,” said Andrew Campbell, a professor of computer science at Dartmouth from Science Daily. We use a wearable Ergonomic tracker which monitors high risk employee groups and functional tasks teaching proper body mechanics and proper ergonomics preventing injuries in the workplace, reducing injuries, and reducing cost.
Post Offer Testing
This testing is provided after an application, interview, and hire are done by a company. This test may not be performed until the employer has made a conditional job offer and must be completed before the individual begins work. The employer can require the candidate to demonstrate the capability to safely perform the essential functions for the specific job position and may also collect medical information.
Fit for Duty
Post-employment testing in response to a job-related ‘trigger’, such as the operational scenarios:
- When the employer observes reliable, objective evidence of current performance problems indicating that the employee may not be able to perform essential job functions or may pose a direct threat to the health and safety of the employee or others because of medical condition.
- When the employer has a “reasonable belief that an employee’s ability to perform essential job functions will be impaired by a medical condition or that s/he will pose a direct threat due to a medical condition” (must be based on objective evidence).
- When an employee seeks to return to work after being on leave for medical reason if the employer “has a reasonable belief that an employee’s present ability to perform essential job functions will be impaired by a medical condition or that s/he will pose a direct threat due to a medical condition.”
- When an employee requests a reasonable accommodation.
Call or email us for more information or to schedule a free consultation with one of our consultants.
Functional Capacity Testing for Disability Claims
Functional Capacity Exams are used to evaluate an individual’s ability to perform specific tasks or activities related to those required by their job. The FCE measures the individual’s health, function, and strength against the demands of their specific work environment.
For more information on our services, in-stock product availability or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.